Saturday, January 23, 2010

new beginings

so here it is, the begining journey of a day in the life of the adams. i intend to communicate and update all of my loved ones on life's journey in the adams household. this is a huge step for me to communicate through technology because i truly love to be face to face when it comes to sharing life's special and challenging moments with friends and family. i look back on this first year of marriage and its amazing how god has just blessed us, molded us, and continues to do so each day. we have been challenged and blessed with loving each other, learning about each other, and growing together. this has taken concious decisions daily. i am so thankful that god gave me my best friend for life. i have learned that love is a lifelong journey of learning and choices. i just love to learn more and more about what it is that god wants to teach me and show me how much i am loved. he is truly the amazing. may all who walk into our lives be blessed.

1 comment:

Little House in the Desert said...

Hey it's Pauline--I saw you blog too (from facebook)--I just started blogging a few months ago and have met so many neat friends walking through simliar paths in life as me all over the country--it is so neat to see how faithful God is in NM, and ID, and NV, etc.
I like where you said, "God wants to teach me and show me how much I am loved." I've always known God loves me but this is the year that He has just blown me away with little miracles and things that just make me feel like the most special human on earth. He is so faithful to meet all of our needs and more. -Pauline