Friday, November 12, 2010

Hadley Quinn

I can't believe she is really here and that she is our daughter... I knew that we were going to have a baby girl and we had done everything that most parents do to prepare for their child to come into this world. The reality still hadn't set in when I was in labor. Then Hadley Quinn Adams was born and my whole world changed as this miraculous little life arrived on October 24, 2010. Josh and I could not believe that she was our daughter, that God had blessed with such a sweet little life. The amazing miracle of having a child is something that changes you from the inside out like nothing else can. 

Hadley was 8 lbs. 12oz. and 21.5 inches long and arrived at 7:44pm. Her daddy delivered her into this world with some help from Dr. Erickson. He can now tell her that he is the first one in the world who got to hold her, then mommy. She is a growing girl and as we learn about her every day we are just more and more amazed.

4 comments:

The Peevyhouse Family said...

She is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you both...Once everything calms down a little I will have to try and get over to meet this little princess.

Unknown said...

So happy for you and your hubby!! She is absolutely gorgeous, Rhianna! Where did you deliver? Dr. Erickson sounds like a doctor that was on-call when I delivered my daughter...I delivered at Arrowhead hospital, was that where you delivered? My doctor was Dr. McKernan :) Hope all is well with you and your little pumpkin...life is so different (and so much more fun) with little girls, isn't it?? :) :)

Chrissy said...

So beautiful! I am so happy for you and grateful that God has blessed your life with this precious gift.
Love,
Chrissy

Ash said...

love you guys and this post